Emergency plan text 7
6.4.2 Equipment troubleshooting
6.4.2 .1 Risk analysis
Equipment failure (especially failure of sewage treatment station equipment) is likely to cause accumulation of waste water and waste residue, and pollute the environment.
6.4.2 .2 Waste residue and waste water disposal procedures
If it is a failure of sewage treatment station equipment, emergency repair should be carried out according to its severity. If it cannot be repaired immediately, it is easy to cause waste water and waste accumulation. The disposal procedure is shown in Figure 5-2.
Figure 5-2 Equipment troubleshooting procedures
6.4.3 Happy Accident Handling
6.4.3 .1 Risk analysis
Xinxiang environmental risk accidents mainly include ammonia leakage caused by failure of ammonia absorption system and ammonia leakage caused by improper storage of ammonia, which can cause pollution to the atmosphere and wastewater, and may also bring risks such as letters and visits and complaints to the company.
6.4.3 .2 Disposal procedures
If the ammonia three-stage absorption system malfunctions and a large amount of ammonia is discharged to the atmosphere, production should be stopped immediately, and the reactor being produced should be gradually cooled to gradually stop the reaction. At the same time immediately notify the relevant departments to launch emergency plans to repair damaged equipment as soon as possible.
Ammonia is a toxic gas and inhalation in large quantities can strongly irritate the nose, throat and lungs. Symptoms may include a burning sensation, cough, worsening wheezing, shortness of breath, headache, and nausea. Overexposure affects the central nervous system and can cause spasms and unconsciousness. The upper respiratory tract is vulnerable and causes bronchitis (closed airways). The vocal cords are particularly susceptible to corrosion at high concentrations, and lower respiratory tract injuries can cause edema and bleeding. Five minutes of exposure to 5000 ppm can cause death. If the ammonia concentration in the effluent is high (you can judge it empirically based on whether the smell on the site is pungent), you should immediately organize an orderly evacuation of employees in the plant area. The specific disposal procedures are shown in Figure 5-3.
Ammonia absorption system failure
Figure 5-3 ammonia leak disposal procedures
6.5 Emergency, rescue and control measures
6.5.1 Personnel evacuation plan
When hearing the need to evacuate personnel in each area, the personnel in the area evacuated the dangerous area quickly and orderly under the leadership of the squad leader or security officer, and gathered at designated locations to avoid casualties. The main or deputy operator of each post was evacuated. Before, in the shortest possible time, shut down power and pipeline valves in the field that may cause greater accidents.
188.8.131.52 Evacuation of personnel at the scene of the accident
The squad leader or safety should organize the orderly evacuation of the personnel of the class to the safe area of Shangfengkou. The evacuation order starts from the personnel in the most dangerous areas, takes care of each other, and specifies the meeting place according to the wind direction. The personnel gathered at a safe place. The squad leader was responsible for counting the number of people in the class, and reported the situation of the personnel to the headquarters or the manager on duty. If there were any missing staff, they should report the names of the missing staff and their previous positions. Personnel, providing first aid.
184.108.40.206 Reports of rescue personnel before and after evacuation
After receiving the notice from the headquarters, the rescue team and the medical team immediately took the ambulance and protective equipment to the scene, waited for instructions, and obeyed the command. The team leader divides the work and enters the incident in batches for rescue or rescue. Before entering the accident site, the team leader must report to the headquarters the number and list of personnel participating in the emergency repair (or ambulance) and register.
After the rescue team and the medical team have completed their tasks, the team leader reports to the command team on the implementation of the task and the safety status of the rescue team and the medical team. Please issue an evacuation order early. )decision. If the team leader receives the evacuation order, he will lead the rescue team and the medical team to evacuate the accident site to a safe area, count the personnel, and report to the command.
220.127.116.11 Ways and methods for evacuation of unit employees and residents in surrounding areas
When the accident threatens the surrounding units and residential areas, the command staff sends a written alert to the government and surrounding units. When the situation is serious and urgent, the government and the person in charge of Zhou Unit are directly contacted through the headquarters, and the general commander personally releases the message to the government or the person in charge, and asks for the organization to evacuate or request assistance. When publishing the news, it is necessary to announce the urgency of the situation and propose specific methods, methods and routes for the evacuation. There are two ways to evacuate: walking and vehicle transportation. In the evacuation method, the precautionary measures, precautions to be taken, the evacuation direction, and the evacuation distance should be specified. The evacuation must be organized.
6.6 Delineation of the isolation area at the accident site
In order to prevent irrelevant personnel from accidentally entering the scene and causing injury, a warning area is established according to the setting of the danger zone, and the area of the accident site isolation area is delimited.
(1) Warning signs shall be set at the border of the warning area and there shall be special personnel to guard.
(2) Except for fire-fighting, emergency response personnel, and personnel who must adhere to their posts, other personnel are prohibited from entering the warning area.
(3) Pay attention to the wind direction in the accident area, especially the downwind to the surrounding environment, and implement temporary martial law measures on roads outside the factory in the accident area.
(4) Tinders are strictly forbidden in the martial law area. Places that may cause open flames in the direction of the leakage and diffusion area are quickly controlled. The control room is closed with strict doors and windows to extinguish the fire. Restrict vehicle traffic.
(5) If the leaked dangerous substance may spread to the neighboring factory, it should contact the other party as soon as possible to explain the situation and request to take avoidance measures.
(6) The leaked dangerous substances may spread and affect a larger area, and the government functional units should be notified as soon as possible to explain the situation and request assistance in handling.
6.7 Rescue and rescue
6.7.1 Rescue Principle
(1) In the event of a casualty, rescue and first aid work must be done every second, promptly, decisively and correctly without delay or delay.
(2) Ambulance personnel must enter into a toxic gas area in groups of two or more.
(3) Ambulance personnel must perform ambulance under the premise of ensuring their own safety.
(4) Ambulance personnel must obey the instructions, understand the poisonous substances and the scene conditions, and wear the protective equipment.
(5) Quickly lift the wounded off the scene, and carry it correctly.
(6) When transporting the wounded, the following rules must be observed:
① According to the injuries of the wounded, choose appropriate transportation methods and tools, and pay attention to protecting the injured area;
② Injured patients who have stopped breathing or have weak breathing and fractures of the chest and back are forbidden from carrying them. They should be carried on a stretcher or two persons;
③ When moving, move lightly, do not pull it hard, and transport it quickly and promptly to gain time;
④ The wounded with severe bleeding should take temporary hemostatic bandaging measures;
⑤ Rescuing the wounded working at heights shall take measures to prevent falls and injuries.
⑥ Rescuing electric shockers must be carried out after being disconnected from the power supply.