Emergency plan text 1
1.1 Purpose of preparation
In order to effectively prevent, timely control and eliminate the hazards of environmental emergencies, clarify the responsibilities of various departments to deal with environmental emergencies, standardize emergency procedures, improve the company's ability to prevent and control environmental emergencies, and respond to emergencies The environmental pollution and ecological damage caused by the incident were reduced to a minimum, social stability was maintained, and people's health and property safety were safeguarded. This plan was prepared.
1.2 Preparation basis
According to the "Environmental Protection Law of the People's Republic of China", "The Law of the People's Republic of China on Safe Production", "Regulations on the Safety Management of Hazardous Chemicals", "National Emergency Plan for Environmental Emergencies", "General Emergency Plan for Public Emergencies of Liaoning Province Government" ", The" Classification and Marking of Commonly Used Dangerous Chemicals "," Classification and Numbering of Dangerous Goods "and other relevant laws and regulations and the requirements of the Shenyang Environmental Protection Bureau have prepared this plan.
1.3 scope of application
This plan is only applicable to sudden environmental pollution accidents in Shenyang Xinji Chemical Co., Ltd. and Shenyang Xinxiang Chemical Co., Ltd., including environmental pollution accidents caused by leakage of dangerous chemicals; wastewater and waste gas caused by failure of production equipment or fire accidents 、 Environmental pollution accidents discharged under the state of waste residue accidents; other accidents that can cause environmental pollution to the atmospheric environment, soil, surface water, groundwater, and ecological environment, and environmental pollution that may have a significant impact on the lives of plant employees or surrounding residents accident.
According to the severity and urgency of environmental emergencies and the actual situation of the company, environmental pollution accidents are classified into the following three levels:
1.3.1 Major Environmental Accidents (Class Ⅰ)
A major environmental accident is one that meets one of the following conditions:
(1) Injuries (three or more minor injuries) or death in environmental accidents;
(2) The pollution scope caused by environmental accidents breaks through the factory boundary and causes substantial impact on the surrounding environment;
(3) The environmental accident is punished by the administrative department;
(4) If a major fire occurs and the fire department is used;
(5) Large-scale leakage of raw materials in tank farms and raw materials warehouses;
(6) The company suspended production for more than one month due to the accident.
1.3.2 Major environmental accidents (Class II)
A major environmental accident is one that meets one of the following conditions:
(1) Minor injuries to 1-3 people (including 3 people);
(2) The pollution scope caused by the accident broke through the locality of the accident but did not leave the industry;
(3) Environmental accidents attracted the attention of administrative departments;
(4) Fire occurred but was extinguished by our company;
(5) Leakage of solvents in the production workshop;
(6) The company suspended production for more than 10 days due to the accident.
1.3.3 General Environmental Accidents (Class III)
Other environmental accidents that need to be dealt with.
1.4 Emergency Plan System
According to the guidelines for the preparation of emergency plans and the specific situation of the company, our emergency plan system consists of a comprehensive emergency plan, a special emergency plan and an on-site disposal plan.
The comprehensive emergency plan is an overall description of emergency policies, policies, emergency organizational structure and related emergency responsibilities, emergency actions, measures, and safeguards, and other basic requirements and procedures for handling accidents. It is a comprehensive document to deal with various types of accidents.
The special emergency plan is a plan or plan formulated for specific types of accidents (such as dangerous chemical leakage, flood prevention and other accidents), hazard sources, and emergency guarantees. It is a component of the comprehensive emergency plan and should be in accordance with the procedures and requirements of the comprehensive emergency plan. Organized and formulated as an attachment to the comprehensive emergency plan. The special emergency plan shall have clear rescue procedures and specific emergency rescue measures.
The on-site disposal plan is an emergency disposal measure made for specific devices, places or facilities, and posts. The on-site disposal plan should be specific, simple and highly targeted. The on-site disposal plan should be prepared one by one according to the risk assessment and risk control measures, so that the personnel involved in the accident should be informed and proficient, and through emergency drills, achieve rapid response and correct disposal.
1.5 Working Principles
(1) Adhere to the "people-oriented, prevention-oriented" principle. Strengthen the monitoring, monitoring and supervision of environmental hazard sources, establish a risk prevention system for environmental incidents, actively prevent, timely control and eliminate hidden dangers, improve environmental incident prevention and handling capabilities, and avoid or reduce the occurrence of environmental emergencies as much as possible To eliminate or mitigate the medium and long-term effects caused by environmental incidents, to protect employees' health to the greatest extent, and to protect the lives and property of employees. Before any emergency environmental incidents that may cause casualties, take measures to avoid dangers in a timely manner; after emergencies occur, emergency actions for rescue personnel must be given priority; safety protection for emergency rescue personnel must be strengthened to avoid to the greatest extent possible And reduce casualties and hazards caused by environmental emergencies.
(2) Adhere to the principle of "stop production rather than pollution". On the premise of ensuring the safety of employees and surrounding people, enterprises should minimize the impact of accidents on the environment, not damage the environment for economic benefits, and minimize the degree of environmental pollution as much as possible.
(3) Adhere to the principle of "unified leadership and classified management". Under the unified leadership of the company's general manager, a management system based on hierarchical responsibility, integrated structure, and territorial management is established. The incident department is the responsible body for handling environmental emergencies in its jurisdiction. According to the severity, controllability, resources needed, scope of influence and other factors of the emergency environmental incident, the corresponding preplan is started.
(4) Adhere to the principle of "combining peace and war, combining specialization and specialization". Actively make ideological preparations, material preparations, technical preparations, and work preparations in response to environmental emergencies, strengthen training exercises, make full use of existing environmental emergency rescue forces, strengthen the construction of emergency teams in all departments and environmental emergency command institutions, and establish and Improve the coordinated coordination system for environmental emergency response, clarify the responsibilities of each group, and form a unified command, responsive, complete, coordinated, and efficient operation emergency management mechanism.
2 basic situation
2.1: Company Basic Information
Shenyang Xinji Chemical Co., Ltd. (referred to as Shenyang Xinji) is a high-tech fine chemical company located in No. 4 Hangzhou West Road, Shenbei New District, Shenyang. It covers an area of 100,000 square meters and a construction area of 10,000 square meters. Employees 300 people. The company has fixed assets of 66.26 million yuan. Shenyang new century main products are fluorescent brighteners CF-351 #, the annual output of 1,000 tons.
Shenyang Xinxiang Chemical Co., Ltd. is located in the west yard of Shenyang Xinji Chemical Co., Ltd. It is a holding subsidiary of Shenyang Xinji Chemical Co., Ltd. On September 2, 2004, the environmental protection approval of the Xinchengzi District Environmental Protection Bureau of Shenyang City was passed. On October 13, 2005, the environmental protection "three simultaneous" completion inspection of the Xinchengzi Environmental Protection Bureau of Shenyang City was completed. The company uses two solid raw materials, soda ash and urea, to produce sodium cyanate (solid). No process wastewater is generated. Public works and environmental management rely on Shenyang Xinji Chemical Co., Ltd.